Sea Chest Motel and Treasure Island Activities
At the Sea Chest Motel of Treasure Island there are many activities our guests enjoy. They range from swimming or lounging in our newly refurbished swimming pool, to enjoying an exciting game of shuffle board. If the open water is more your style, then have no worries since the Sea Chest is located on Florida's whitest beaches. If barbecuing is what you like, well we have a amazing grill for you. Located in our spacious patio our grill has everything needed for the perfect outing.
- White Sandy Beaches and Gentle Warm Waters
- Relaxed Island Atmosphere
- Para-Sailing, Jet Ski Rentals, Aqua Bikes, and Paddle Boats
- Sport and Deep Sea Fishing
- Shelling on the Shore and Sunset Sailing Cruises
- Casino Cruise Line
- Tennis, Golf and Miniature Golf
- Night Clubs/Live Music
- Shopping Districts and Souvenir Shops
- Newly Refurbished Swimming Pool (Beach and Pool towels are not provided by The Sea Chest Motel)
Local Restaurants and Eateries
Treasure Island Florida is a first-choice destination for visitors year round, the local restaurants have lured some of the world's finest chefs to their kitchens.
Grouper, mahi, tuna, red snapper, shrimp, lobster and stone crabs are local favorites.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in a relaxed Florida atmosphere at one of our local Restaurants.